70-331 exam name is :
Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
This exam will test your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks. Expressed as a percentage of the main inspection points to the relative share of the examination. The higher the percentage, you may encounter in exam test more related topics.
Design SharePoint topology (overnight)
Plan for security (overnight)
Install and configure a SharePoint server farm (overnight)
Creating and configuring a Web application and site collection (cent)
Maintain the core SharePoint environment (overnight)
Test4actual company provide the newest questions with this exam !
QUESTION NO: 1
You need to configure SharePoint for the appropriate protection of merger documents.
What should you do?
- Configure Information Rights Management.
- Configure Web Part security.
- Configure document library permissions.
- Configure document conversions.
QUESTION NO: 2
You need to configure the antivirus application.
Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents a part of the solution. Choose two.)
- Configure scanning to exclude the %Program Files%\Microsoft SQL Server \MSSQL10_50.SHAREPOINT\ folder.
- Configure scanning to include the %Program Files%\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\ folder.
- Configure scanning to exclude the %Program Files%\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\ folder.
- Configure scanning to exclude the %Program Files%\Microsoft Office Servers\14.0\ folder.
- Configure scanning to include the %Program Files%\Microsoft Office Servers\14.0\ folder.
- Configure scanning to exclude the %Program Files%\Common Files\Microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions folder.
Answer: C, F
The antivirus application must not scan SharePoint directories.
Folders that may have to be excluded from antivirus scanning in SharePoint
SharePoint Foundation 2013
You may have to configure your antivirus software to exclude the following folders and subfolders from antivirus scanning:
- Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions
If you do not want to exclude the whole Web Server Extensions folder from antivirus scanning, you
SharePoint Server 2013
You may have to configure the antivirus software to exclude the Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers folder from antivirus scanning for SharePoint Server 2013. If you do not want to exclude the whole Microsoft Office Servers folder from antivirus scanning, you can exclude only the following folders:
- Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\Data
(This folder is used for the indexing process. If the index files are configured to be located in a different folder, you also have to exclude that location.)
- Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\Logs
- Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\Bin
- Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\15.0\Synchronization Service
- Any location in which you decided to store the disk-based binary large object (BLOB) cache (for example, C:\Blobcache).
Note If you have SharePoint Server 2013, these folders should be excluded in addition to the folders that are listed in the “SharePoint Foundation 2013″ section.
QUESTION NO: 4
You need to prepare the web servers for a SharePoint installation in the new farm.
Which three actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
- Save the PrerequisiteInstaller.Arguments file in the same directory as the prerequisite installer.
- Define the installation arguments in a file named PrerequisiteInstaller.Arguments.txt
- Install Windows Server 2012 on SERVER02.
- Define the installation arguments in a file named PrerequisiteInstaller.Arguments.cfg.
- Save the PrerequisiteInstaller.Arguments file in the SharePoint installation directory.
- Install Windows Server 2012 on a virtual machine.
Answer: A, B, F
A, B: Using a text editor, create a new text document named PrerequisiteInstaller.Arguments.txt. Save this file to the same location as PrerequisiteInstaller.exe.
F: From Scenario: All servers must be virtualized unless otherwise specified
Note: From scenario (but applies to the database server, not the web servers): The database servers must be physical machines running Windows Server 2012 with direct access to storage.
Reference: Install prerequisites for SharePoint 2013 from a network share
Article From :http://www.test4actual.com/70-331.html